H.E.L.P. Safety Services offers a full range of engineering consulting expertise. We are members of the CSSE – Canadian Society of Safety Engineering. With a PEO Certificate of Authorization we adhere to the professional liability insurance regulations required by the Professional Engineers Act.
Our professional engineers offer our clients the advantage of a combined 40 years of work experience, from a multitude of industrial, construction and mining projects. Client benefits from engineering services include, but are not limited to, a tangible demonstration of corporate due-diligence, as well as a solutions-based perspective to achieving regulatory compliance.
Common safety engineering services offered:
- Engineering certification pursuant to 54.1(k)
- Electrical classifications & control
- Fire and explosion prevention
- Ventilation systems review/ design
- PSR in-house training
- Electrical design & certification
- Design/ Build specification