Professional OH&S Compliance Audits can be arranged for daily, weekly, monthly or other prioritized frequency to respond to the particular needs and status, of your project. Audits can be on an announced basis, unannounced basis, or any combination of the two. These audits include a review of program content, administrative compliance (postings, training documentation, etc.), and a comprehensive physical audit of the site accompanied by the site supervisor and H&S Rep(s) as applicable, to evaluate physical H&S compliance and identify regulatory shortcomings.
A Report of Findings is always provided upon completion, identifying issues noted, non-compliance provisions and practical recommendations for compliance or action plan
General consulting, site management and periodic audit services all include:
- Confirmation of legislated site inspections, tool-box talks, joint H&S and worker trades committees, supervisory support, and physical on-site audits and reports.
- Counsel or manage compliance with Ministry of Labour requirements and orders
- Incident and accident comprehensive investigation services
- Supporting supervisory competence, recommending and conducting required on-site training
- Evaluating and coordination of on-site training records
- Comprehensive Reports of Findings with accompanying recommendations and practical compliance initiatives