Over time safety compliance requirements have become more stringent for construction sites and industry. If you lack personnel with qualifications and experience to provide training and conduct health and safety audits to keep your company compliant, we can help. Site safety services are commonly outsourced to the professionals here at H.E.L.P Safety Services. We conduct audits and safety training to keep your company in safety compliance to reduce injuries, manage risk and improve the health and wellness of your workers.
Full Time Safety Services
We offer full time on- site safety services to bring your Health and Safety program into full compliance with corporate and legislative requirements. This program provides short-term intervention to bring your program to a status of safety compliance as quickly as possible. It provides a detailed action plan, training and recommendations following a health and safety audit, to help transition to your internal staff or to our part time safety services program.
Part Time Safety Services
This program provides audits and safety reviews daily, weekly or monthly, proportionate to the rate of improvement and your compliance status. This program is designed to help your company transition to internal management for maintaining safety compliance.
Some of our Safety Services Include:
- Compliance audits and safety reports
- WSIB claims management and coordination
- Process and/or job hazard analysis
- Assist supervision with preparation and implementation of safe work procedures
- Update and revise current H&S Program content to reflect corporate and legislative changes
- Participate in and revitalize Joint Health and Safety Committee activities and functions
- Update and maintain appropriate H&S training records and documentation
- Conduct incident investigations and report on same
- Liaise with the management team to ensure projects meet applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal standards
- Identification, development and coordination of Health and Safety training
- Conduct limited training, as appropriate
Contact us to learn how quickly and economically we can help bring your organization into full safety compliance. Use our VIP contact form to help us to direct your inquiry to the right person. All information provided will be kept in strict confidence and is never shared. If you prefer, you are welcome to call us at (905) 821-8928.